Investors and shareholders want to be assured about a couple of key items: that their money is in safe hands, that the assets they've entrusted to you are being deployed effectively and with sufficient controls to protect them from excessive risk. It's a way of reporting on business that requires management to "tell it how it is", rather than hiding behind the minimum statutory reporting requirement. It includes management and board reporting. Тhe quality of information is critical to deliver the best possible basis for decision-making.
Companies are already starting to confront some fundamental issues, such as:
- Do we have the right information at the right time to run the business?
- How can we know if we can make less expenditure to achieve more effectiveness?
- Is too much time spent producing the numbers rather than gaining real insight?
- How can we align rewards with performance to drive the right actions?
We can help with most of these issues to be easier by:
- Preparing annual financial statements, taking account of reporting options and tax breaks
- Financial statements analysis
- Income determination and revenue & expenditure statements
- Preparing tax returns
- Accounting including cost accounting, budgeting and variance reports with regular individual analyses
- Complex finance bookkeeping including the individual reporting
- Preparation & creation of annual financial statements and IFRS reports
- Cash-flow management